Monday, September 28, 2009

One of many reasons I won't be voting for Creigh Deeds




Marky Mark Warner raised taxes. Timmay Kaine raised taxes. Creigh Deeds wants to continue the economic policies of his buddies Timmay Kaine and Marky Mark Warner. It took me two weeks of Econ 101 last year and I realized these guys along with 99.9% of Dems were morons. It's truly hard for me to believe that Timmay Kaine got a BA in economics from the University of Missouri. Guess they were bigger fans of John Maynard Keynes than Milton Friedman, Ludwig von Mises, and Ayn Rand. I'd also like to point out that neither Timmay Kaine, Marky Mark Warner, or R. Creigh Deeds the "blue dog senator from Bath County" attended college at either the undergraduate or graduate levels in Virginia. What a sorry bunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment