Monday, September 07, 2009

Dems go about as low as it goes in Buena Vista

I was unable to attend the annual Buena Vista Labor Day parade today due to the only downside of attending a school not run by our all intrusive government: class is held on many major federal holidays. Even though I wasn't there I was able to hear about the ridiculous antics of the Democrats during the sign wars. I am going to post the pictures which all were taken by Matt Wertman and let you decide for yourself what you think of this. Before this I thought that as Virginians, even though we may disagree on the issues, we had mutual respect for each other but today I unfortunately found out that this was not true.























All photos courtesy of Matt Wertman

2 comments:

  1. Well, it's no wonder I'm not seeing many Deeds signs out in yards. Apparently they are all being hoarded to put in front of McDonnell ones. I guess he doesn't have enough money for both ways of promotion. :D

    ReplyDelete