Thursday, December 10, 2009

New Name

I'm quite busy with finals and probably shouldn't be blogging but after attending the New Media workshop at this weekend's RPV Advance I have this desire to go on a new media/blogging binge that I do every once in a while. So I guess I'll just have to get a quick fix in and get back to studying and then drown myself in the internet over break.

All that aside I have decided to change the name of the blog. I originally came up with the name Roanoke Conservative Daily because I wanted to name my blog Roanoke Conservative, but that name was already taken so I just threw daily on the end. After a lot of thinking since I've started the blog I realized the name just didn't suit the blog. This isn't a newspaper or a news source. Yes, sometimes I will share news but in the end this should be a place where conservatives can come and discuss and exchange ideas and other topics on the minds of conservatives. My goal is not to be a news source but to share conservative values, candidates, and ideas. So hopefully this name change will more reflect the ultimate goal of the blog.

FYI the url for the blog remains the same: http://roanokeconservativedaily.blogspot.com

Look for more exciting changes and additions soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment